For this Holiday episode, John shares the beautiful story of Nancy LaMott, one of New York City’s famed cabaret singers whose life was tragically cut short at the peak of her career while battling ovarian cancer. Nancy LaMott’s angelic voice sang such hits as “Help is On the Way” and “We Can Be Kind.”
When others want to be judgmental about why your career hasn’t progressed the way they thought it should be kind to them. They are trying to help, but they don’t know how to package it better.
In this episode, John shares a few stories about how he first became acquainted with Nancy LaMott’s music, what it means to him and how we can take the lessons from her music and apply them to our life and career.
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources that include a job search tracker and reflection questions at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.