This week’s episode features some of the best advice my guests have given to help you build your professional roadmap or GPS to whatever is next for you and your career.
This week, Amy Landry, Jonathan McLernon, Julia Sorescu, Laura Rotter, and Kristen Donnelly share their thoughts on handling the personal and professional challenges we face at mid-career such as navigating a layoff, being a more empathetic leader, telling your money story, and dealing with menopause.
Click the link to listen to my full conversation with each guest:
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:40)
· Having a Career Plan (2:47)
· Increasing Your Awareness (5:00)
· Know Thy Self (7:58)
· “Is This It?” (10:00)
· “Affirming the Good” (12:03)
· Money Makes Meaning (12:45)
· Being Empathetic to Yourself (15:15)
· Closure (16:37)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.