Feeling a little stuck during your mid-career journey is something we all face. Once you realize you are not living up to your fullest potential, you have an excellent opportunity to go after the job and the life you’ve always wanted. And it can be amazing.
I’m joined by Chelle Johnson, the CEO and Founder of Best You Career Advantage, to talk about how you can level up your career journey and live to your fullest potential, not settle, build your bravery, and gain courage to seek and live your best life.
Click on each link to contact Chelle Johnson:
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Being Led to Something Different (0:00)
· Introduction (0:40)
· Chelle’s Early Career Aspirations & The Amazing Race (3:38)
· Chelle’s Mid-Career Journey (5:45)
· The Great Resignation and The Great Rebrand (7:29)
· Not Feeling Stuck in Your Career (8:37)
· Getting On and Off of the Hamster Wheel (10:22)
· Being Mentally Fit (11:59)
· When Chelle Realized She Could Live to Your Full Potential (11:47)
· Fear of Not Living to Your Full Potential (17:40)
· Difference Between Therapy and Coaching (20:53)
· Don’t Pitch a Tent in Your Fear (21:40)
· Your Grit Will Help You Get the Success You Want (23:06)
· Chelle’s Advice to Help You Build Your Mid-Career GPS (25:09)
· Connect with Chelle (25:56)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
· Episode 63 – The Great Resignation
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.