Have you ever felt as if your career was going smoothly and wondered what might be wrong? Too much of a good thing can be disturbing. It’s not that things can’t be well, but as a high performer, you want to make sure everything is aligned and do all you can. After all, success is important to you.
In this episode, I will help you open up the conversation and space with your boss, your colleagues, and yourself to have the time and reflect on where your career is going and how you can keep moving forward in your career.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Too Much of a Good Thing (0:00)
· Day After Thanksgiving (2:48)
· Join My 14-Day Challenge (3:05)
· Join My Private Facebook Group (4:24)
· Struggles for High Performers (4:58)
· Managing High Performers (6:16)
· Managing the Relationship (6:55)
· When Your Boss Always Cancels Your Check-In Meeting (9:17)
· Ask Better Performance Questions (11:34)
· Being Responsible for Your PD (12:17)
· Call to Action (16:40)
· Join my 14-Day Build Your Mid-Career GPS Challenge (17:05)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources that include a job search tracker and reflection questions at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.