Over 4 Million people quit their jobs in August, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. What does that mean for you? In this episode, I’m talking with you about “The Great Resignation” and how you can navigate this exciting time in your professional life, whether you are actively job seeking or considering that shortly.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Interview Webinar – October 27th at 12:00 pm Eastern (2:05)
· Quitting a Job is Exciting (2:39)
· 4 Million People Recently Quit Their Jobs (3:25)
· The Great Awakening About Work and Our Jobs (6:05)
· Considerations About Quitting Your Job (7:50)
· Considerations Before Quitting Your Job (9:22)
· Quit Your Job Professionally and Gracefully (10:40)
· Handling the Exit Interview (11:35)
· Answering Why You Are Leaving Your Current Position (13:10)
· “The Great Resignation” (14:25)
· What “The Great Resignation” Means for Job Seekers (17:35)
· Being Frustrated with Your Job Search (20:54)
· Tips for the Currently Employed (22:45)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources that include a job search tracker and reflection questions at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.