Wendi Hatton is a heart-based sales coach and LinkedIn strategist. She helps women professionals and entrepreneurs get through the selling and money blocks that are holding them back from making a bigger impact in the world and getting paid what they deserve. Wendi is a Navy Veteran and professional clarinetist who shares how she could pivot mid-career and transfer her skills into her business.
Wendi and John have an engaging conversation around how we can connect more intentionally and with greater interest to build a network we can be proud of that will serve us in our careers and businesses. Plus, they role-play how to be more engaging on LinkedIn you don’t want to miss.
Visit Wendi’s website at https://wendihatton.com for more information and connect with her on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter @WendiHatton. Also, check out her Facebook Group - https://facebook.com/bossladychangemakers.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· The Story You Are Telling Yourself (0:40)
· What Wendi Wanted to Be Growing Up (3:48)
· Wendi’s Career as a Professional Musician (6:30)
· Taking Early Retirement (7:40)
· Transferring Skills as a Musician into Another Field (10:06)
· Connection & Collaboration (13:00)
· Be Interested in Others to Increase Connection (14:00)
· Overcoming Blocks When Connecting (19:05)
· Connecting on LinkedIn (23:20)
· Money Mindset & Money Beliefs (31:02)
· Wendi’s Advice to Help You Build Your Mid-Career GPS (35:04)
· Connect with Wendi Hatton (37:40)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources that include a job search tracker and reflection questions at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.