As heart-centered servant leaders, we have to take care of ourselves to be available to take care of others. Even though we know this, it’s challenging to do at times.
I get on the mic with Coach Jonathan McLernon to talk about the role our health and wellness plays in our lives, how we can approach ourselves with more empathy and compassion, and why transformation takes time, commitment, energy, and motivation as you build Your Mid-Career GPS.
You can connect with Jonathan here:
Crush Your Cravings ebook: https://nofndiets.rocks/crush-your-cravings
Book Your Free Discovery Call: https://calendly.com/coachjon/letschat
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Setting the Stage for Today’s Conversation (2:20)
· Jonathan McLernon’s Introduction (3:25)
· What Jon Wanted to Be Growing Up (5:29)
· What Happens When We Run Away from Who We Are (8:20)
· Where is Your Name on the List of the Things You Love and Value? (10:41)
· Putting Yourself at the Top of Your List (13:40)
· Using a Compassionate Lens on Your Beliefs (15:55)
· Tackling the “I’m Not Good Enough” Belief (17:44)
· Why Food is a Coping Mechanism (20:50)
· Diets Suck the Life out of Us (25:18)
· Awareness is the First Step to Change (28:20)
· How Jonathan Builds a Compassionate Community for Health (32:20)
· Your Soul is Wired for Growth (33:35)
· Jonathan’s Advice to Help You Build Your Mid-Career GPS (35:15)
· Connect with Jonathan (36:30)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources that include a job search tracker and reflection questions at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.