I’m taking some time to answer some of the most frequently asked questions I get about career coaching and why someone “needs” a career coach. I’ll also discuss the difference between coaching and therapy, what “guarantees” I can give about coaching, and why investing in a coach lasts throughout your career and not just for your compensation.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Join the 14-Day Build Your Mid-Career GPS Challenge (1:45)
· Why do I need a career coach? (3:50)
· What’s the difference between coaching and therapy? (6:00)
· What can you guarantee? (8:19)
· It seems like a big investment – what’s my return? (11:37)
· How do I know if coaching is right for me? (16:45)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources that include a job search tracker and reflection questions at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.