When I decided to write “Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next,” I wrote it for people like you who get easily overwhelmed or frustrated with making a career transition. This book is a tactical guide to help you create whatever is next for your career.
In this episode, I’m joined by my book coach and publisher, Andrea Seydel, the founder of LLH Publishing. We celebrate my new book and its launch date today, along with sharing a few insights and tips from my book.
And if you are considering writing a book, contact Andrea and have her help you get your book written painlessly and with a lot of joy to get your message out to your audience.
Andrea Seydel’s Website - https://www.andreaseydel.com
Listen to the Live Life Happy Podcast on your favorite listening platform.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Celebrating My New Book and Thanking Some Very Important People (0:40)
· My Conversation with My Book Coach and Publisher, Andrea Seydel (7:41)
· My Messy Career Walk (9:19)
· Why There is Pressure to Figure Everything Out for Your Career When You Are Younger, and I Help People Figure Out What’s Next (13:20)
· The Pandemic and Career Changes (17:04)
· Use a Pro-Con List to Help You Decide on a Career Transition (20:14)
· John’s Favorite Part of Your Mid-Career GPS (24:40)
· The Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next (30:00)
· The Benefits of Working with a Book Coach and Why I Chose Andrea Seydel (32:47)
· Get Your Free Mid-Career GPS Resources at https://johnneral.com (37:23)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
· Looking for a Book Coach? Click here to learn more about Andrea Seydel and give birth to your book in 90 days or less.
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources that include a job search tracker and reflection questions at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.