With a surge of the Delta Variant and more states imposing mask restrictions for the vaccinated and unvaccinated, companies are faced with the difficult challenge of determining how and when their employees will return to the worksite. Understandably, many of you are questioning what your return to the worksite will look like, how safe it will be, and what that means for you to work remotely.
In this episode, I’m talking with you about the advantages and disadvantages of being at the worksite and share a few things for your consideration to help you make your best possible decision.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Welcome (1:07)
· John’s New Book is Available for Pre-Order on Amazon (2:16)
· Revisiting the Early Stages of the Pandemic (4:05)
· Working from Anywhere (5:25)
· As a School Teacher Working Remotely Wasn’t an Option at the Start of My Career (8:36)
· Remote Work Tends to Make You Miss Out on Some Things When You Aren’t in the Office (10:44)
· How Companies Are Reconsidering What Returning to the Worksite Will Look Like (13:00)
· You Must Decide What is Best for You (20:35)
· Have the Intentional Conversations You Need to Have (22:24)
· Going Back to the Worksite is Just a Circumstance (24:43)
· Wrapping Up (27:30)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.