Have you ever wondered if you were good enough for a job? As an active job seeker, you are looking at many opportunities and self-evaluating whether you are good enough to perform those duties.
In this episode, I’m expanding on Trusting Your GPS in Your Job Search (Episode 40) to discuss with you the ways you can identify how sufficient you are for a particular job or role and where your brain wants to default by telling you that you are not good enough and shouldn’t waste your time.
Coming from a place of sufficiency isn’t about lying to yourself. Instead, it’s about taking an honest look at how talented you are, moving past the negative self-talk, and learning how to SHOW UP from a place of abundance rather than a place of deficit.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· What You’ll Learn in This Episode (0:00)
· Defining Sufficiency (1:50)
· Looking for Jobs and Determining Your Sufficiency (4:24)
· Networking and Your Sufficiency (7:30)
· Being Sufficient When Interviewing (11:20)
· You Are Enough (15:11)
· Sharing a Teachable Moment About My Sufficiency Lesson (16:19)
List of Resources:
Calls to Action:
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com for more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.