Have you ever wondering how your skills would transfer to a new role or company? When you've thought about your skills, have you wondering if they, or even you, were good enough?
Throughout our careers, we make changes because our career paths aren't linear. However, being self-aware of who you are and what you do, along with your Unique Professional Value, will help you navigate the twists and turns while you figure out what's next.
Leadership and Team Effectiveness Coach Dean Cox and I get on the mic to discuss his career journey and how his self-awareness helped him successfully navigate his career. If you are someone who struggles "tooting your own horn," Dean shares why creating healthy boundaries allows you to come from a more authentic and genuine place to do from a place of service rather than being boastful.
You can learn more about Dean on his website, https://strongestlinkcc.com.
You can email Dean at [email protected].
Connect with Dean on LinkedIn here.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· What Dean Wanted to Do Growing Up? (5:25)
· Dean's Non-Linear Career Path (7:14)
· The Power of Being Self-Aware on Your Career Journey (11:40)
· Helping Leaders Be More Effective (16:53)
· Letting Go of Your Ego & Grow Your Leadership Capacity (21:15)
· Tooting Your Own Horn with Healthy Boundaries (27:15)
· Tips to Maintain Your Network (31:30)
· Dean's Advice to Help You Build Your Mid-Career GPS (34:57)
List of Resources:
Calls to Action:
· Download "The 55-Minute Career Transition Jump Start" by clicking here or visiting https://johnneral.com.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don't forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let's stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.