Are you considering leaving your job but finding ways to talk yourself out of it? What if now is NEVER the right time to leave your job? You may work with great people but feel undervalued and underutilized. However, you worry about who is going to do the work once you leave. After all, they need you!
In this episode, I’m helping you examine why you want to leave your job and how your mind wants to talk you out of it. Plus, you’ll learn why we need to have exes in our professional careers and explore ways to leave your job professionally and gracefully so you can figure out whatever is next for you and your career.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Thoughts from #NEWRisingStars2021 Virtual Conference (0:45)
· Reasons to NOT Leave Your Job (2:33)
· The Summer Job Market (4:41)
· Leaving Jobs & Mind Drama (6:00)
· You Have Exes in Your Career for a Reason (7:18)
· Things to Consider Before Leaving Your Job (8:23)
· Times When I Left Various Jobs (11:58)
· Your Intentions for Leaving Your Job (15:20)
· Leaving Professionally and Gracefully (16:44)
· You, Will, Make the Best Decision for You and Your Career (18:58)
· “Whatever Happens, I Know I’m Going to Be Okay.” – Dr. Phil (19:43)
List of Resources:
Calls to Action:
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.