You can’t just think and make a new job appear. It takes time, effort, and hard work. How you find that job can come from various places, be it the traditional job application process, networking, or something else. It’s about sharing your value and expertise with the world to create those opportunities and welcome them, so you can figure out whatever is next for your career and your life.
In this episode, I’m talking with you about your thoughts and how they are either helping you or holding you back from getting the success you want in your job search. These are tangible and applicable things that will take you back to remembering that nothing falls in our laps. We create results through our efforts and our beliefs that we are ready for that next advancement opportunity.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Revisiting Last Week’s Conversation with Amy Landry (1:10)
· How Your Thoughts Help You Create Success (5:04)
· Gaining Momentum in Your Job Search (7:52)
· Is Your Job Search a Grind? (9:54)
· How Your Thoughts Help You Compete (16:44)
· Maintaining Momentum & Belief (19:50)
· Be Careful What You Think (22:02)
List of Resources:
Calls to Action:
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social - LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com for more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.