You’ve gotten far along in the interview process only to find out that you were not selected for the position. You feel disappointed, upset, and frustrated that you can’t seem to close the deal and be offered the job.
In this episode, I’m holding some space for you to be disappointed in the job search process to determine your next steps. Unfortunately, not every interview results in a job offer. However, you can do things to help you process that rejection differently so you can learn from that experience and improve your process for your next interview. Your next steps are vital to your career success.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Join My Private Facebook Group and Join My Live Monthly Event (2:03)
· Being Disappointed During the Interview Process (3:04)
· First Round Disappointment (6:28)
· Why NO Means “Next One” (8:46)
· When My Client Turned Their Disappointment Around in Less Than 5 Hours and Got a Job (9:47)
· Why Your Career Transition is a Long Game (12:14)
· Not Being Selected After the Final Round of Interviews (13:37)
· When No One is Selected for the Position (17:48)
· Determining Your Next Steps (19:22)
· The ROI of Hiring a Coach (21:00)
List of Resources:
Calls to Action:
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career path just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.