At some point in our careers, fear holds us from making the impact we want. But when you do the hard work, the work where you gain clarity about who you are and what you do, you begin to unlock your secret to increasing your job satisfaction and finding that career happiness you’ve been wanting. Mid-career professionals often face various situations and circumstances that may block them from making the kinds of moves they want.
Tammy Gooler Loeb is an executive and career coach, speaker, facilitator, and podcast host who helps her clients “Work from the Inside Out” to help them get the results they desire for their careers. She is passionate about working with clients to help them achieve growth and more profound satisfaction in their careers and work relationships. In this episode, Tammy and I get on the mic to discuss her career path and what led her to pursue a career as an executive and career coach, what it means to do the work from the inside out in your career, how fear is holding you back from getting the results you want, and how the pandemic has impacted your job and career progression.
Visit Tammy’s website at https://tammygoolerloeb.com. You can follow Tammy on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter: @tammygoolerloeb and find her on Facebook @TammyGoolerLoebCoaching.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Tammy’s early aspirations to be a teacher and a political leader (2:40)
· Tammy’s career after graduation (4:38)
· Tammy’s Mid-Career Moment that led her to pursue a career in coaching (9:36)
· What it means to Tammy to do the work from the inside out (13:40)
· How fear is getting you stuck in your career (16:50)
· Tammy’s thoughts about how the pandemic has impacted our careers and career progression (20:40)
· How has Tammy grown as a result of the pandemic (27:40)
· Tammy shares her most valuable lesson from her career to date (30:30)
List of Resources:
· Tammy’s Book - "Work From the Inside Out: Break Through the Obstacles and Define a Career That Fulfills You" is available now.
· Listen to Tammy’s Podcast – Work from the Inside Out on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen.
· For more information about Tammy, visit her website at https://tammygoolerloeb.com.
· Get John’s Book - SHOW UP - Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career
Calls to Action:
· If you’d like to get weekly information about leadership and career topics, sign up for my email newsletter here.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.