Are you tired of feeling frustrated and overwhelmed about what’s going on with your career? Maybe things are okay with your job, but you find yourself wanting more but aren’t sure what “more” is. Building Your Mid-Career GPS is your guide to whatever is next, and I’m going to share a conversation with you I had with a career strategist and consultant who helps people when they are sick of it all.
Today, you’ll meet Tricia Sitemere. Tricia and I talk about how you can take action when you are sick of where your career is going. Tricia shares her best tips to help you bounce back after a layoff and what challenges job seekers face in 2023.
Connect with Tricia Sitemere – Website | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:00)
· Subscribe to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast+ (1:20)
· Meet Tricia Sitemere (3:25)
· “I’m Sick of This Sh*t” (7:25)
· Feeling Stuck in Your Career (10:35)
· Taking Action / Dealing with Burnout (14:55)
· Bouncing Back After a Layoff (17:55)
· Job Challenges in 2023 (21:55)
· Best Networking Tip (24:25)
· Tricia’s GPS Advice (27:10)
· Connect with Tricia (28:55)
List of Resources:
· Get Your Free Guide - 5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing)
· Click here to subscribe to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast +. This is a subscriber-based version of the podcast where each month, you’ll get access to a special training or topic only for subscribers.
· Get John’s Books on Amazon – Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next and SHOW UP - Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career
· The Mid-Career GPS Podcast is featured in Mac’s List of the Top Career Podcasts. Click here to learn more.
Support the show
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free guide, "5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) and more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.