Navigating a career change can be challenging, but having a Mid-Career GPS makes it easier. You have greater clarity about what you want to do and why you are valuable to your new employer.
Marisa Speranzi is a client of John’s who sought his coaching to help her figure out whatever was going to be next for her and her career. Listen to Marisa’s tips, guidance, and learning as she built her Mid-Career GPS to follow her motto, “Lifting as I climb,” to find a job she loves.
Connect with Marisa Speranzi on LinkedIn.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:00)
· Are You Ready for Coaching? (1:30)
· Meet Marisa Speranzi (3:25)
· Marisa’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe (8:25)
· Defining Your Brand (11:25)
· Getting Started & Being Resilient (13:40)
· LinkedIn Tips (15:55)
· Interview Tips (19:25)
· Marisa’s Biggest Lessons from Coaching (21:55)
· Being Excited About Your Work (23:10)
· Marisa’s GPS Advice (24:25)
· Connect with Marisa Speranzi (25:40)
List of Resources:
· Get Your Free Guide - 5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing)
· Click here to subscribe to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast +. This is a premium or subscriber-based version of the podcast where each month, you’ll get access to a special training or topic only for subscribers.
· Purchase John’s Books on Amazon – Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next and SHOW UP - Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career
· The Mid-Career GPS Podcast is featured in Mac’s List of the Top Career Podcasts. Click here to learn more.Support the show
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free guide, "5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) and more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.