Have you ever thought about leaving your current employer and coming back to them years later? Tim Ziakas knew his value and what he wanted to do. He loved his job and the organization, but he wanted something more. However, he would return if the right position became available.
And he did.
In this episode, Tim sits down with John to discuss how he built his Mid-Career GPS that saw him in a great role at the Center for Creative Leadership and why he decided to return to work there years later as the Senior Manager for Strategic Partnerships. Today, Tim is responsible for identifying, pursuing, and creating long-term relationships with organizations that help further CCL’s mission.
Connect with Tim Ziakas – LinkedIn | Email Tim at email@example.com
Connect with the Center for Creative Leadership
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:00)
· Get John’s Free Career Guide (1:30)
· Meet Tim Ziakas (3:00)
· Tim’s Current Role at the Center for Creative Leadership (10:00)
· Leaving a Job on Great Terms (11:00)
· Biggest Leadership Challenges in 2023 (19:00)
· Easier Leadership Wins Right Now (24:00)
· Tim’s Mid-Career GPS Advice (27:30)
· Connect with Tim Ziakas (28:45)
List of Resources:
· Get Your Free Guide - 5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing)
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
· SHOW UP - Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career by John Neral
Support the show
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free guide, "5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) and more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.