LinkedIn can be intimidating for many mid-career professionals. If you are trying to find a job on LinkedIn or wondering how to use LinkedIn for networking, today’s conversation will help you. Your LinkedIn profile is your digital business card, and it's always out there for people to find. Having an optimized profile will help you garner greater attention and interest so people will want to connect with you as your build that know, like, and trust factor.
Today, you’ll meet LinkedIn expert Tracy Enos. Tracy is here to discuss how to have a LinkedIn profile that gets peoples’ attention and how you can post content and engage with others’ content more easily.
Connect with Tracy Enos and get her Ultimate LinkedIn 31-Point Profile Checklist on her website.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:00)
· Meet Tracy Enos (2:50)
· Finding a Job on LinkedIn (7:30)
· LinkedIn Profile Tips (12:20)
· Have at Least 10 LinkedIn Recommendations (16:05)
· Tips to Build Your Network (21:20)
· Posting & Engaging (27:05)
· Tracy’s Advice to Help You Build Your Mid-Career GPS (34:05)
· Connect with Tracy Enos (34:50)
List of Resources:
· Get Your Free Guide - 5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing)
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
· SHOW UP - Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career by John Neral
Support the show
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free guide, "5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) and more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.