Your lack of career clarity costs you sleep, health, and career.
We all go through some confusing or frustrating times in our careers. But when you are uncertain about what you want to do, it can make your workdays miserable.
In this episode, I’m going to ask you four questions to help you gain greater career clarity, help you get out of your professional rut, and get you building Your Mid-Career GPS to whatever is next for you and your career so you can find that job you love or love the job you have.
Email John at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Your Free Guide - 5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing)
If you want to learn more about building Your Mid-Career GPS, book a 15-Minute Get to Know You Call here.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:00)
· Defining Career Clarity (1:06)
· What Happens When You Don’t Have Career Clarity (2:20)
· Bridge Jobs (5:55)
· Four Career Clarity Questions (6:45)
· Book a Call (18:30)
List of Resources:
· Get Your Free Guide - 5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing)
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
· SHOW UP - Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career by John Neral
Support the show
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free guide, "5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) and more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.