In this premium episode, Executive and Career Transition Coach John Neral teaches how perfectionism, expectations, and a Learner’s Mindset impact your leadership and career journey. Plus, John shares what he’s listening to, discusses a hot topic about staying in a job because of your co-workers, and answers a listener’s question.
Click here to learn more about Lanny Basham and Mental Management Systems.
Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.
Email John with your ideas about future premium episodes at email@example.com or inquire about hiring him as your coach or speaker at your next event.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:00)
· What Am I Listening To? (2:15)
· Hot Topic (7:35)
· Listener Question – Allyship (10:17)
· Perfectionism (13:37)
· Expectations (16:55)
· Adopting a Learner’s Mindset (22:15)
List of Resources:
· Get Your Free Guide - 5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing)
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
· SHOW UP - Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career by John Neral
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free guide, "5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) and more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.