Have you ever worked with a recruiter or thought about working with one?
You may think they will help you find a new job, get you an excellent salary, and are going to quickly become your new best friend.
Some of that may be true, but in this episode, my guest and I will help you break down everything you need to know about working with a recruiter.
My guest, Casey Hasten, is the Director of Recruiting and Coaching for VIP, an executive search, staffing, and project management consulting firm in Richardson, Texas. In this episode, you will learn how a recruiter changed Casey’s life and career, and her best tips, strategies, and advice to help you build a fantastic relationship with a recruiter, so you are both aligned in helping you find that job you’ll love.
Click here to take Casey’s free assessment and discover your natural “fit” in business.
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | We Are VIP Podcast
Email Casey at email@example.com
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:00)
· Meet Casey Hasten (4:53)
· How A Recruiter Changed Casey’s Life & Career (5:53)
· Finding Your Professional Fit (9:48)
· Tips for Working with a Recruiter (11:38)
· Engaging with Recruiters (17:28)
· Difference Between an Internal & External Recruiter (18:48)
· Having Options (19:48)
· How Recruiters Are Paid (22:28)
· Engaging with Recruiters on LinkedIn (23:28)
· Casey’s Advice to Help You Build Your Mid-Career GPS (27:48)
· Connect with Casey Hasten (29:51)
List of Resources:
· Get Your Free Guide - 5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing)
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
· SHOW UP - Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career by John Neral
Support the show
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free guide, "5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) and more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.