Have you ever worked with a recruiter or thought about working with one?
You may think they will help you find a new job, get you an excellent salary, and are going to quickly become your new best friend.
Some of that may be true, but in this episode, my guest and I will help you break down everything you need to know about working with a recruiter.
My guest, Casey Hasten, is the Director of Recruiting and Coaching for VIP, an executive search, staffing, and project management consulting firm in Richardson, Texas. In this episode, you will learn how a recruiter changed Casey’s life and career, and her best tips, strategies, and advice to help you build a fantastic relationship with a recruiter, so you are both aligned in helping you find that job you’ll love.
Click here to take Casey’s free assessment and discover your natural “fit” in business.
Email Casey at email@example.com
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:00)
· Meet Casey Hasten (4:53)
· How A Recruiter Changed Casey’s Life & Career (5:53)
· Finding Your Professional Fit (9:48)
· Tips for Working with a Recruiter (11:38)
· Engaging with Recruiters (17:28)
· Difference Between an Internal & External Recruiter (18:48)
· Having Options (19:48)
· How Recruiters Are Paid (22:28)
· Engaging with Recruiters on LinkedIn (23:28)
· Casey’s Advice to Help You Build Your Mid-Career GPS (27:48)
· Connect with Casey Hasten (29:51)
List of Resources:
· Get Your Free Guide - 5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing)
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Support the show
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free guide, "5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) and more information about your leadership and career transition. And other free resources at https://johnneral.com/resources.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Follow John on Instagram & Threads @johnneralcoaching.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.