You need to slow down and look in the mirror to ask yourself what is next for you and your career. It’s important to sit with your thoughts and beliefs about how you will SHOW UP for your next professional move.
For this Best of Episode, you’ll hear from eight of my guests talking about how increasing your self-awareness positions you more strategically for your next position.
Click the links below to visit my guest’s website:
· Judy Schoenberg and Linda Lautenberg
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:00)
· Judy Schoenberg’s Tip to Slow Down and Reflect (4:27)
· Maryann Lombardi’s Tip to Self-Assess Where You Are and Where You Want to Be (7:33)
· Liz St. Jean’s Tip to Lean Into Your Values (9:17)
· Arla Lyles’s Tip to Increase Your Self-Awareness (11:15)
· Rachell Kitchen’s Tip to Listen to Your Inner Sage (12:36)
· Honi Keller Shares How Your Past Experiences Inform Your Next Steps (13:55)
· Tricia Sticca’s Tip to Do the Internal Work (15:55)
· Linda Lautenberg’s Advice to Not Do This Alone (17:21)
· Wrap-Up (18:14)
Listen to Their Previous Episodes:
· Judy Schoenberg – Episode 85
· Maryann Lombardi – Episode 128
· Liz St. Jean – Episode 125
· Arla Lyles – Episode 82
· Rachell Kitchen – Episode 97
· Honi Keller – Episode 109
· Tricia Sticca – Episode 95
· Linda Lautenberg – Episode 118
List of Resources:
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
· SHOW UP - Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career by John NeralSupport the show
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free guide, "5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) and more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.