At some point, we all find ourselves in various stages of confusion or doubt in our careers. It’s a natural part of our career journey. However, how do you get out of feeling stuck and unhappy to find that job you love to make you excited to get out of bed every morning and go to work?
For this Best of 2022 Episode, I’ve pulled some of my best clips about career clarity to help you figure out how to get out of your rut and start being happier in your career.
Click the links below to visit my guest's websites.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:00)
· Are You Ready for Career Coaching? (1:32)
· Robin Merle’s Tips for Writing Your Inner & Outer Narratives (3:25)
· Tom Scarda’s Advice for Focus on Jobs That Utilize Your Skills Best (5:45)
· Becca Carnahan’s Tips for Dealing with Change (7:38)
· Joanne Kaminski’s Tips for Building Your Network to Gain Career Clarity (9:17)
· Scott Anthony Barlow’s Tips to Find Your Fit Based on Your Experiences (11:54)
· Kelli Thompson’s Advice to Get Clear About What You Value at Work (13:34)
· Mary Jo Rathgeb’s Advice to Stop People Pleasing (15:13)
· Porschia Parker-Griffin’s Tips to Leverage Your Personal & Professional Values in Your Career (16:36)
Listen to Their Previous Episodes:
List of Resources:
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information to help you with your career.
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
· SHOW UP - Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career by John NeralSupport the show
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free guide, "5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) and more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.