If you are considering leaving your job, I want to offer for you to leave with a lot of gratitude. This Thanksgiving week, I want to share a couple of stories to help you think about how to leave your job and why leaving with gratitude is the best move for you personally and professionally – even if you don’t want to.
So, sit back. Grab your favorite beverage and let’s have a conversation. There are a few things in this episode I haven’t shared before.
For more information about how I can help you in your career transition, visit https://johnneral.com for more information and to download your free career transition guide.
List of Resources:
· 5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) by John Neral
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
· SHOW UP - Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources that include a job search tracker and reflection questions at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
Support the show
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free guide, "5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) and more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.