What do you do once you have the offer? You get to choose whether you want to accept it.
In this episode, I will walk you through the “Four Fs” to consider when evaluating your new job. I’ll talk about how you can assess the job’s function, the overall organizational and professional fit, the finance – how much you’ll be paid, and how the job will move you forward.
Plus, I’m sharing information about how you can join my new interview group coaching program. Click here to get on the mailing list.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:00)
· Get John’s New Interview Preparation Guide (1:00)
· Having Another Conversation (2:30)
· Function – Fit – Finance - Forward (4:00)
· Evaluating Your Decision (9:55)
· Adopting a Learner’s Mindset (13:03)
· Join My New Interview Group Coaching Program (14:40)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources, including a job search tracker and reflection questions, at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_Support the show
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free "Mid-Career Job Seekers Checklist." Plus, check out other leadership and career resources at https://johnneral.com/resources.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Follow John on Instagram & Threads @johnneralcoaching.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.