If you have difficulty wondering what questions you should ask at the end of your interview, this episode will help you. As a former hiring manager and now coach, I know there are specific questions that will make you memorable and increase your chances of getting a job, and some questions will be ordinary.
In this episode, I’m sharing some of my best tips to help you find what questions are the best ones to ask, share a few of my favorites, and explain why the questions you ask represent your professional brand and will help you and a future employer assess fit.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:00)
· Quick Review (1:00)
· Get John’s New Interview Preparation Guide (1:45)
· STAR Method (2:55)
· Don’t Ask This Question (3:50)
· Questions You Can Ask (4:40)
· Wrap-Up (9:30)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources, including a job search tracker and reflection questions, at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.