Everyone is looking for that one thing to say during an interview that will give them an advantage over their competition. What if that one thing was easy to say?
I coach my clients on using one word to change the tone of the interview and build more rapport and interest in who they are and what they do. Saying this word has been a game-changer for my clients to land new jobs they love and get promoted.
In this episode, I’ll share that one word with you as I continue my special interview preparation series on The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:00)
· Get John’s New Interview Preparation Guide (1:00)
· The One Word You Must Say in Your Interview (2:50)
· Real-Life Success Story (6:08)
· Think vs. Know (8:58)
· Wrap-Up (10:47)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources, including a job search tracker and reflection questions, at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com for more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.