Preparing for your interview is crucial to helping you promote who you are and what you do. But how good is your preparation plan going into your next interview?
As I kick off this special week-long interview preparation series, I’m sharing five tips to help you prepare for your upcoming interview. These tips will strategically and systematically break down what you need to do, when you need to do it, and why you should be doing these things.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:00)
· Get John’s New Interview Preparation Guide (1:15)
· How Did You Get the Interview? (2:03)
· Connect & Follow on Social (2:42)
· Review the Job Description (4:34)
· Practice (5:47)
· Evaluate (7:30)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources, including a job search tracker and reflection questions, at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.Support the show
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free guide, "5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) and more information about your leadership and career transition. And other free resources at https://johnneral.com/resources.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Follow John on Instagram & Threads @johnneralcoaching.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.