Any active job seeker or career professional is concerned about their brand and reputation. In today’s digital age, it is more important to be aware of what’s out there and what people are saying about you.
In today’s episode, you’ll meet Maria Rosati, who will help you control your narrative and help you tell your career story. Maria Rosati is the CEO of Eminence Communications – a boutique brand strategy and marketing firm.
· The difference between controlling the narrative and telling your story
· Why you should be concerned with your narrative and how to control it better
· The secret to posting on LinkedIn to control your narrative
· And the power of mentorship
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:05)
· Meet Maria Rosati (4:15)
· Controlling Your Narrative (8:45)
· Difference Between Controlling the Narrative & Telling Your Story (13:29)
· Why You Should Self-Edit (16:15)
· Building Your Professional Brand (19:35)
· Navigating This Digital Age (23:18)
· Power of Mentorship (28:34)
· Maria’s Advice to Build Your Mid-Career GPS (30:25)
· Connect with Maria (32:22)
· Closing Thoughts (33:24)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources, including a job search tracker and reflection questions, at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you enjoy or learn.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com for more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.