Publishing 100 episodes of this podcast have been one of the best things I’ve done for my business and career. I’ve had the opportunity to meet some wonderful guests, share some fascinating stories, and help you build the career you want.
In this episode, I’m pulling back the curtain and answering your questions about what it takes to get to 100 episodes, how I generate all of my content ideas, how I find and choose my guests, what I’ve learned about podcasting after 100 episodes, and what’s next.
Whether you are listening for the first time or have been here since episode 1, I want to thank you. Let’s celebrate!
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Celebrating 100 Episodes (0:00)
· Some Interesting Facts About Podcasting (2:35)
· Generating Podcast Topics and Ideas (10:30)
· My Process for Publishing an Episode (13:30)
· Finding Guests (18:26)
· What Makes a Great Guest? (20:55)
· Recording and Publishing (24:15)
· The Most Difficult Thing About Podcasting (25:30)
· The Easiest Thing About Podcasting (27:50)
· Keys to Success (29:19)
· My Learning (30:11)
· How the Podcast Has Helped My Business (31:30)
· My Big Ask of You (33:25)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources that include a job search tracker and reflection questions at https://johnneral.com.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com for more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.