Managing everything you have in your life and career can be stressful. As a mid-career professional, you are focused on doing quality work, raising your family, and in many cases, taking care of your aging parents. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed.
Kevin Huntting is the founder of Leading KINDER ™ and Two-Steps Forward Coaching. He’s a leadership coach who helps changemakers maximize their impact by helping them lead Kinder.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
· How to manage your overwhelm in your job search and career
· Why job seekers need to be more aware of how they are marketing themselves
· What it means to lead KINDER ™
· And what to do when you make a career move and follow someone you love
Visit Kevin’s website at www.2stepsforwardcoaching.com and follow him on social media
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:05)
· Meet Kevin Huntting (3:16)
· Kevin’s Marketing Career (7:23)
· Mistakes People Make When Marketing Themselves (14:09)
· When You Make a Career Move Because of Love (17:12)
· Managing the Overwhelm (23:30)
· Leading KINDER ™ (29:28)
· Advice to Help You Build Your Mid-Career GPS (32:03)
· Connect with Kevin (33:00)
· Wrap-Up (33:54)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources that include a job search tracker and reflection questions at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to letSupport the show
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free guide, "5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) and more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.