As an active job seeker, it’s easy to feel disappointed and frustrated in your job search. You’ve applied to dozens of jobs, been networking and telling people you are looking for a new job, and yet – nothing. You might be hearing crickets.
In today’s episode, you and I are
· Going to break down your job search and assess what is working well for you and what isn’t.
· I’ll share my favorite job search strategy that is a game-changer for your results, time, and energy level
· Help you assess your resume and LinkedIn profile right now
· What taking a break looks like for your job search
· And I’ll share with you my favorite tip to help you jump start your job search and change things up a bit.
There are a lot of actionable steps in this episode. You might want to grab a pen and a piece of paper or open up a file on your device because we have some work to do!
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:05)
· Happy Mother’s Day (1:46)
· Your Job Search Strategy (3:50)
· Evaluating Your Resume (12:00)
· Taking a Break from Your Job Search (13:30)
· Jump Start Your Job Search (17:05)
· Wrap-Up (22:00)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
· Click here to get “The 55-Minute Career Transition Jump Start Guide” or visit https://johnneral.com/free.
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources that include a job search tracker and reflection questions at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.