During her "concentrated chaos" years, Rachell Kitchen's father was beaten and murdered, her marriage was crumbling, and she was trying to figure out what was next for her life and career.
Rachell Kitchen is a certified coach and CEO of Level Up Your Life who helps women overcome self-doubt by encouraging them to discover and embrace their strengths, values, and passions.
In this episode, you will learn:
· Why our brain wants to default to negative thinking and how we can increase our awareness of when it’s happening and what to do about it.
· How to address any worry and doubt you have about your life and career.
· How to address your perfectionism and why it is holding you back from achieving your goals
· How Rachell transferred all of her engineering skills into her career as a business owner and coach
Visit https://levelup4life.coach to download your free guide and check out Rachell’s book – Doubt Your Doubts on Amazon. Email her at email@example.com. Get your copy of The Reset and Reconnect to What Makes You Special Guide at https://freeguide.coach.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:05)
· Meet Rachell Kitchen (3:48)
· Rachell’s Concentrated Chaos Years (5:46)
· Revisiting the Enjoli Commercial (10:05)
· Getting to Know Your Gremlin (11:47)
· Taking the Woo-Woo and Making it Tangible (17:55)
· Celebrating the Nos (21:35)
· Strategies to Deal with Perfectionism (22:54)
· Telling Your Story with Successes (26:41)
· Rachell’s Advice to Help You Build Your Mid-Career GPS (28:32)
· How to Connect with Rachell Kitchen (29:27)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
· SHOW UP - Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here.
·Support the show
Thank you for listening to The Mid-Career GPS Podcast.
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts here.
Visit https://johnneral.com to download your free guide, "5 Mistakes Mid-Career Professionals Make (And Need to Stop Doing) and more information about your leadership and career transition.
Connect with John on LinkedIn here.
Subscribe to John's YouTube Channel here.
Follow John on Instagram @johnneralcoaching.