Before venturing into career transformation coaching, Tricia Sticca had a successful 30-year sales career. She sold candy and finance packages. Regardless of what she was selling, she knew she had to learn how to build relationships. With the ups and downs of sales, Tricia learned what it meant to get out of her comfort zone, take calculated risks, learn what “no” really meant, and find ways to contribute, simplify where possible, and build trust wherever she can.
In this episode, John and Tricia get on the mic to talk about:
· How building relationships is the backbone of a successful career
· How you can transfer your skills into any position
· What it means to get unstuck and step out of your comfort zone
· How you can transform your career right now by following her 4 As.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:05)
· Meet Tricia Sticca (4:05)
· Tricia’s Sales Career (6:47)
· Valuing Relationships (12:30)
· Transferring Your Skills (14:34)
· Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone (16:34)
· Living Life Uncluttered (22:06)
· Tricia’s Advice to Help You Build Your Mid-Career GPS (24:33)
· Connect with Tricia Sticca (25:34)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources that include a job search tracker and reflection questions at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.