Being clear about who you are professional and where you offer the greatest value to your company or organization is one thing. But to truly step into where you fit or do your best work, you must align your value to your professional brand and reputation.
To help you create your next advancement opportunity, I will help you take your Unique Professional Value Statement to the next level by using something I like to call Your Value – Brand – Reputation Triad. When these three things align, you have moved to the next level in your professional career because you know – without question – what your value is and how your brand and reputation measure up to your known talent and worth in the marketplace.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to take your Unique Professional Value Statement from last week’s episode and learn how to examine your brand and reputation to SHOW UP to find the job you love or love the job you have.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:05)
· Get John’s Books (2:35)
· Your Unique Professional Value Statement (4:05)
· Your Professional Brand (7:10)
· Your Professional Reputation (13:57)
· Your Value, Brand, and Reputation Triad (15:56)
· A Personal Story About My Triad (17:55)
· A Few Examples & Closing Thoughts (21:03)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources that include a job search tracker and reflection questions at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here and be part of a fantastic group of like-minded professionals navigating their career paths just like you.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.