Something has happened in your career that you will never forget. It’s a defining moment that has shaped you and, in some way, inspires you. Those moments are career transitions that lead you to the work you are doing today or in the near future.
Today, you are going to meet Deb Coviello. She’s known as The Drop-In CEO, podcast host, and author of The CEO’s Compass. Deb’s career spans the engineering and manufacturing industries, with leadership experience as a head of quality and operational excellence.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
· The real reason you’re feeling off track and why it has nothing to do with your expertise
· How leaders succeed when they are focused on building their teams first before results
· Why you need a compass to guide you toward your leadership excellence
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:05)
· Meet Deb Coviello – The Drop In CEO ™ (3:44)
· Moving from Being a Follower to Being a Leader (7:12)
· Being Fired (8:50)
· Defining Quality (11:38)
· How Deb Helps Leaders (12:27)
· Understand The CEO’s Compass (17:50)
· Advice for Heart-Centered Leaders (23:18)
· Best Part of Deb’s Job (28:30)
· Advice to Help You Build Your Mid-Career GPS (30:26)
· Connect with Deb Coviello (31:04)
· Closing Thoughts (31:56)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen.
· Let’s stay connected - LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.