I’m inspired by my goddaughter, who recently landed a phenomenal job after being with her previous organization for about a year. She is a younger professional, and this is what is expected from someone at this stage in her career.
But can mid-career professionals be job-hoppers?
In this episode, I will break down the advantages and disadvantages of job hopping in your career and why your thoughts about job-hopping are an important part of your success.
Key Topics & Time Stamps:
· Introduction (0:07)
· Join the Your Mid-Career GPS Group (1:51)
· My Goddaughter Inspires Me (2:22)
· What is Job-Hopping? (6:34)
· Young Professionals Job Hop (7:33)
· The Great Resignation and Job Hopping (9:06)
· Your Thoughts About Job Hopping (10:30)
· Advantages of Job Hopping (12:30)
· One of the Best Pieces of Job Advice I Got (16:52)
· Disadvantages of Job Hopping (19:07)
· How I Can Help You (22:00)
List of Resources:
· Your Mid-Career GPS – Four Steps to Figuring Out What’s Next by John Neral
Calls to Action:
· Get your free Mid-Career GPS Resources that include a job search tracker and reflection questions at https://johnneral.com.
· Join the “Your Mid-Career GPS Private Facebook Group” here.
· Get notified when new podcast episodes drop. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here or wherever you listen. And don’t forget to rate and review to let me know what you are enjoying or learning.
· Let’s stay connected by following me on social. LinkedIn @johnneral, Instagram @johnneralcoaching, Facebook @johnneralcoaching, Twitter @john_neral.
· Visit https://johnneral.com for more information.